CANDLE CARE TIPS:
- Always let your candle make a full melt pool on every burn to prevent tunnelling later on.
- If, by chance tunnelling is caused, take a spoon & scoop out some of the wax from the sides of the jar for a more even burn.
- Burn for at least 2 hours at a time to ensure a full melt pool.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch to prevent an excessively large flame which can cause black soot in your jar.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time to prevent the jar from cracking.
- Be sure to reuse your candle jar by rinsing in warm water to get rid of the excess wax, wipe clean & it’ll be ready for another use.